The IM10DN10-1V is a fixed SARIX vandal resistant minidome security camera from Pelco that is designed to provide a reliable security operation that can be used in day and night applications. The IM10DN10-1V minidome camera comes with an inbuilt microphone, an automatic focus, 1280 x 1024 resolutions, a 2.8-10mm lens, a 1/3” image device, as well as a 30 image per second frame rate, and open type IP standards. The IM10DN10-1V minidome security camera also features 2 simultaneous video streams, a video setup jack, MPEG4/JPEG compression, web viewing, 1.3 megapixels, plus a 0.12lux sensitivity, a 3” bubble, a 50dB SN ratio, and PoE. This security camera system is designed for use in many locations, and can provide a high level of monitoring for increased performance.
- Up to 1.3 Megapixel Resolution (1280 x 1024)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Compact Day/Night Camera with 3-Inch Bubble
- Auto Focus Varifocal 2.8 ~ 10 mm Megapixel Lens
- Rugged, Indoor, Vandal-Resistant
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Line-in and Line-out Audio, Built-in Microphone
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Electronic PTZ Through the Web Browser
See any errors on this page? Let us know.