The IM10DN10-1E is a SARIX outdoor fixed minidome clear surveillance camera from Pelco that is designed to offer a high level of surveillance monitoring when installed in a range of installations. The IM10DN10-1E minidome camera comes with a 0.12lux sensitivity, a 1/3” image device, 1280 x 1024 resolutions, 1.3 megapixels, a 2.8-10mm lens, as well as an inbuilt microphone, and 2 simultaneous video streams. The IM10DN10-1E minidome security camera also features 30 images per second, an automatic focus, a 3” bubble, a video setup jack, plus MPEG4/JPEG compression, PoE, open IP standards, web viewing, and a 50dB SN ratio. This security camera installation is able to produce a high level of monitoring, and comes simple to install for all operators.
- Up to 1.3 Megapixel Resolution (1280 x 1024)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1280 x 720
- Compact Day/Night Camera with 3-Inch Bubble
- Auto Focus Varifocal 2.8 ~ 10 mm Megapixel Lens
- Vandal-Resistant, Indoor/Outdoor, Environmental
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Line-In and Line-Out Audio
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE 802.3af
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Electronic PTZ Through the Web Browser
- Open IP Standards
See any errors on this page? Let us know.