Toshiba IK-WB70A IP network bullet camera features an extra wide dynamic range CMOS sensor that yields superior images in virtually any lighting condition. Plus, because it has advanced day/night capabilities and IR illumination with coverage up to 15 meters, you can use it with total confidence indoors or outdoors for 24-hour video surveillance. Better yet, unlike other cameras in its price range, the IK-WB70A has an IP66-rated housing that shields its sensitive electronics from dust and water. This makes it unbeatable when it comes to reliability.
- IP Network video streaming in dual MPEG4 and JPEG compression simultaneously
- 30 frames per second video at 640 x 480
- IP66-rated weather-proof housing
- Built-in IR illuminators up to 15 meters
- Wide dynamic range CMOS sensor to handle virtually any lighting environment
- Three power sources including 802.3af PoE
- 3.3mm to 12mm Varifocal lens
- Digital I/O for external sensor and alarm
- Two-way audio by SIP protocol
- Removable IR-cut filter for day/night imaging
- By gregom decent cameras, picture isnt that great
Value Quality Price
- Toshiba IK-WB70A IP Network Bullet Camera
"I have about 8 of these outdoor cameras at my work that I installed. The mounting system is basic and was easy to install.
I'm using these with Zoneminder 1.23.3 and am having some problems. I've not seen official confirmation that these are compatible with ZM, but I saw in a google search they work on 1.24.x. These work on my 1.23.3 but several times a day each camera starts a 30-60 second burst of flickering color changes and such. It is like someone wiggling a lose analog VGA cable around.
The picture quality isn't that great, seems kind of grainy and the auto iris has issues with areas where there is a lot of bright light in one area, like viewing a bunch of grass but with a sidewalk reflecting a lot of light. The camera adjusts its light level to the sidewalk even though it is a small area in the cameras field of view.
The IR LEDs work ok but you only see a circle in center taking up about 70% of the cameras viewing area, if zoomed all the way out.
These do not have 85 degree viewing angle... more like 70 degrees. I was disappointed, expecting to get more wide shots but that didn't happen.
Other than these issues I have its a good camera. I like the build quality, they are solid cameras and I think will hold up to the elements well."
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.