The IGDW7CS-3 is an analog version of the IP network ready PTZ IGDW7CN-3 camera system from Videolarm which is designed to offer high operation in many different surveillance installations. The IGDW7CS-3 camera system comes with a 36x zoom, MPEG4/JPEG compression, full D1 resolution, a 24VAC input, as well as a heater and blower. The IGDW7CS-3 camera system also features air conditioned properties to help keep the camera functioning in extreme heat, and is able to offer high use in both day and night applications. This camera system can provide high surveillance monitoring in a range of setups, and can easily be installed and positioned in most applications.
- Auto Focus, High-Res Integrated Day/Night IR sensitive Camera/lens Package
- 23x optical zoom and 10x Digital Zoom (230x Total)
- Integral multi-protocol receiver/driver
- Four wire RS422/485 or RS232 input
- Up to 2 minute recordable Pattern
- 64 presets, with auto tour
- Automatic flip-over
- 24vac input
- 360° continuous rotation
- Digital zoom on/off
- One alarm input and auxiliary output
- Up to 255 addresses
- Software programmable pan and tilt limits
- ±0.1° Preset Accuracy
- 120°/sec Pan and Tilt Preset Speed
- Compass heading display
- Protection against "Brown Out"
- 16 user selectable privacy zones
- On-board temperature sensor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.