The IEE20DN8-1 is a high performance SARIX outdoor fixed dome network camera from Pelco that is capable of using state of the art components to deliver a reliable security camera installation for use in demanding locations. The IEE20DN8-1 security network camera comes with camera sabotage behaviour detection, a progressive scan, a 0.03lux illumination, a 1920 x 1080 max resolution, bi-directional full duplex audio, 2 simultaneous video streams, as well as MJPEG/H.264 compression, and a CMOS imager. The IEE20DN8-1 network camera also features Micro SD local storage for alarm capturing, a 1/3” imaging device, a 50dB SN ratio, plus an interchangeable CS mount lens, an electronic shutter, a 2.8-8mm lens and 2.1 megapixels. This security camera installation is able to provide a high level of monitoring, and comes simple to install within most locations.
- Open IP Standards
- Interchangeable CS-Mount Lenses
- Auto Back Focus
- 0.5 (SD), 1.3 (HD), 2.1 (HD), or 3.1 (HD) Megapixel Resolution
- H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG Compression
- Color and Day/Night Capability
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet or 24 VAC
- Up to Two Simultaneous Video Streams
- Web Viewing, up to 16 Cameras Simultaneously
- Local Storage (Micro SD) for Alarm Capture
See any errors on this page? Let us know.