The IDE20 Series extended platform (EP) with Sarix(tm) technology is a 2.1 megapixel (MPx) network indoor fixed dome camera featuring industry-leading image quality and high performance processing power. Designed for quick and easy installation, the camera features 1080p real time video, advanced low light performance, Auto Back Focus (ABF), H.264 compression, and interchangeable CS mount lenses for maximum versatility.
- Up to 2.1 Megapixel Resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Up to 30 Images per Second (ips) at 1920 x 1080
- Optional CS-Mount Lenses
- Auto Back Focus for High Precision Focusing
- Object Video(OV) Analytics Event Counting Suite is includes behaviors for Tripwire Counting, Enters/Exits Counting, Loiter Counting, Occupancy Sensing, and Dwell-Time Monitoring.
- Easy, Quick, One-Handed Installation
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Day/Night Capability
- Sensitivity Down to 0.03 lux
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) or 24 VAC
- Video Setup Jack and Focus Button Accessible with Dome Closed
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Local Storage (Micro SD) for Alarm Capture
- Motion Detection
- Audio Accessory Available
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.