The HTSD37X indoor/outdoor speed dome camera, manufactured by Speco, has a 360 degrees rotation and a 90 degrees tilt for delivering high quality images for advanced surveillance coverage. The HTSD37X indoor/outdoor speed dome camera comes equipped with an NTSC video format, a 1/4'' interline double density transfer sensor, 811(H) Ãƒ 508(V) for 410K total pixels, 768 (H) Ãƒ 494 (V) for 380K effective pixels, plus 550 TV lines (color) and 680 TV lines (black and white) horizontal resolution. The HTSD37X indoor/outdoor speed dome camera also features a 50 dB S/N ratio, a 3.5-129mm lens, as well as a 37X optical zoom/12X digital zoom, and auto day/night operation. This high quality speed camera offers a high level of surveillance monitoring over an expanded area, and comes easy to install for all operators.
- 1/4" double density interline transfer CCD
- 550 TV lines resolution
- 37x Optical zoom with 12x digital zoom
- 360-degree Endless Rotation
- True Day/Night Operation: ICR Filter
- Auto Scan: Repeats pan and tilt between two preset positions with different speed and dwell time.
- 8 Group Tours: Up to 8 programmable group tours available with each group consisting of up to 60 presets and 16 characters with different speed and dwell time.
- 164 Preset Positions: Up to 164 programmable preset positions available.
- 8 Patterns: Up to 8 programmable user-defined patterns available, each one consisting of 50 seconds, for a total of 400 seconds.
- 8 Sectors: Up to 8 programmable user-defined sectors available.
- 4 Privacy Masking Zones: Up to 4 programmable user-defined privacy masking zones.
- 4 Alarm Inputs: Up to 4 alarms activate with preset, tours, patterns.
- Intelligent Pan/Tilt Controlling: Continually decreases pan and tilt speeds in proportion to zoom.
- Weather resistant operation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.