The HT-INTB9 is a bullet style Intensifier 2 Series weatherproof camera, manufactured by Speco/Provideo, which can amplify existing lighting without any distance limitations while requiring no IR LEDs to see in total darkness. The HT-INTB9 Intensifier 2 Series weatherproof camera does not experience complications caused by objects that absorb or reflect IR light sources, comes equipped with 560 lines of resolution, has a minimum illumination 0.002 lux (Intensifier @ 128x), a 12V DC and 24V AC dual voltage operation, plus high OSD operation. The HT-INTB9 Intensifier 2 Series camera also features external zoom/focus controls, Speco Light Compensation, a 50dB S/N ratio, as well as an IP-67 weatherproof rating, and the EZ mount system which simplifies installation. This perfect space saving and compact weatherproof camera can be used in areas where poor vision and darkness requires a high quality security camera.
- 650 lines of color resolution
- Amplify existing light with no distance limitations
- No problems caused by objects that reflect or absorb IR light sources
- Minimum illumination 0.00002 lux (Intensifier3â„¢ @ 512x)
- 12VDC / 24VAC dual voltage operation
- Full OSD operation
- External controls for zoom & focus
- S/N Ratio more than 52dB (weight on)
- EZ mount system simplifies installation
- Relay outputs for motion detection
- Weather resistant operation
- IP66 compliant
- Anti-moisture glass and circuitry eliminates fog or condensation under any weather condition
- 5 year warranty
- By Don Speco HT-INTB8
Value Quality Price
- Speco HT-INTB9 Intensifier Bullet Camera, 5-50mm AI Varifocal Lens, 560 TVL, OSD
"I bought one of the HT-INTB8 cameras in hope of improving the recording capabilities of my home system. The man at the store showed me a video demonstration. I was impressed but skeptical. I bought one and took it home and did a temporary install outside. When darkness finally arrived I was shocked to see the image on my display. This thing made it look like daylight! I could even tell the color of the house at the end of the block.
Here's the sad part. I was so impressed with my new purchase until my neighbor walked out of his house and in front of mine. I tried adjusting the settings but it didn't help the blurry movment problems.
At that point, the camera was absolutly useless. When things aren't moving the image is fantastic. However, when using this for it's intended purpose of security it fails. Any kind of movement is a blurr. As my nieghbor walked down the sidewalk I lost him. He turned into a blurry object. Much like one of the creatures you'd see in a Terminator movie. If you were a car thief, don't worry. It won't see you as long as you keep moving.
The interesing thing is, if you are up close, say 5-8 feet it's ok.
In the daytime it's great, hi res fantastic image. At night it is unbelievable. For nighttime security, its not so good with fast moving objects."
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.