The Speco Technologies HTINTB9 Intensifier3 Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera features 1/3” Sony Super-HAD ll CCD image sensor and captures images at 650 TVL of color resolution.
- 650 lines of color resolution
- Amplify existing light with no distance limitations
- No problems caused by objects that reflect or absorb IR light sources
- Minimum illumination 0.00002 lux (Intensifier3@512x)
- 12VDC / 24VAC dual voltage operation
- Full OSD operation
- External controls for zoom & focus
- S/N Ratio more than 52dB (weight on)
- EZ mount system simplifies installation
- Relay outputs for motion detection
- Weather resistant operation
- IP66 compliant
- Anti-moisture glass and circuitry eliminates fog or condensation under any weather condition
- By Don Speco HT-INTB8
Value Quality Price
- Speco HT-INTB9 Intensifier Bullet Camera, 5-50mm AI Varifocal Lens, 560 TVL, OSD
"I bought one of the HT-INTB8 cameras in hope of improving the recording capabilities of my home system. The man at the store showed me a video demonstration. I was impressed but skeptical. I bought one and took it home and did a temporary install outside. When darkness finally arrived I was shocked to see the image on my display. This thing made it look like daylight! I could even tell the color of the house at the end of the block.
Here's the sad part. I was so impressed with my new purchase until my neighbor walked out of his house and in front of mine. I tried adjusting the settings but it didn't help the blurry movment problems.
At that point, the camera was absolutly useless. When things aren't moving the image is fantastic. However, when using this for it's intended purpose of security it fails. Any kind of movement is a blurr. As my nieghbor walked down the sidewalk I lost him. He turned into a blurry object. Much like one of the creatures you'd see in a Terminator movie. If you were a car thief, don't worry. It won't see you as long as you keep moving.
The interesing thing is, if you are up close, say 5-8 feet it's ok.
In the daytime it's great, hi res fantastic image. At night it is unbelievable. For nighttime security, its not so good with fast moving objects."
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.