The HT-647HRTP is an Intensifier 2, high resolution dome camera manufactured by Speco which features weatherproof and vandal-proof properties for use in multiple weather conditions. The HT-647HRTP dome camera makes maximum use of available light to produce colored pictures during periods of darkness; it also comes equipped with a chameleon cover to match decor, a 3.6mm wide angle coverage lens, plus a 0.03lux (shutter) and 0.002lux (Intensifierâ„¢) illumination. The HT-647HRTP dome camera also features a Sony HQ-1â„¢ w/ a customized DSP device, a high speed electronic shutter, a 2:1 interlaced scanning system, HLC, DIS, plus offers advanced noise reduction circuitry, motion detection, and 525 lines/30 frames/60 fields to give ideal pictures during day/night operation. This high resolution dome camera is suitable for indoor/outdoor use for mounting on ceilings or walls, and consists of a compact design which provides space saving qualities.
- 650 lines of color resolution
- Amplify existing light with no distance limitations
- No problems caused by objects that reflect or absorb IR light sources
- Minimum illumination 0.00002 lux(Intensifierâ„¢ @ 512x)
- Chameleon Cover: Snap-on cover converts the housing from standard dark grey to decorator white and can be painted to match any dÃƒÂ©cor
- HLC Enhances backlight performance
- Full OSD operation
- Wall or ceiling mount
- External controls for zoom & focus
- S/N Ratio more than 52dB (weight on)
- Tamper resistant, can withstand hits from a 10 lb. sledgehammer!
- Weather resistant operation
- Relay outputs for motion
See any errors on this page? Let us know.