The GEC-MP2 is a Megapixel IP Camera from GE Security that can provide powerful surveillance recording in locations where crime may be causing problems. The GEC-MP2 megapixel security camera comes with 2 megapixels, NTSC video formatting, poet, color image capturing, as well as MJPEG compression, and video surveillance software (non-archiving). The GEC-MP2 megapixel camera also features full motion progressive scan video technology, a CMOS image sensor, a 1920 x 1200 @ 20fps frame rate, plus enlarge imagery, and a high resolution recording, and a 60dB dynamic range. This professional megapixel camera is suited to providing powerful operation, and is user friendly when installed into most locations.
- Record high-resolution images with a network camera
- Enlarge images to see detail when reviewing recorded video
- Full-motion, progressive-scan video: 1920 x 1200 at 20 frames per second
- Day/night model automatically switches from color to mono-chrome in low light
- MJPG compression with 21 levels of quality
- Easy to program for maximum flexibility in most applications
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.