The GEC-IP2B is an IP UltraView Traditional Box Camera from GE Security that is designed to be used for providing optimal security monitoring and recording in demanding locations. The GEC-IP2B box camera comes with MPEG4/JPEG compression, VGA resolution support, integrated motion detection, as well as alarm inputs/outputs, and an integrated quad browser. The GEC-IP2B traditional box security camera also features dual streaming capabilities, progressive scanning, PoE support, plus an SD reader. This powerful camera system is designed to be used in challenging conditions, and provides optimal use for long term installations.
- Dual-streaming capabilities for customized bandwidth management
- Integrated quad browser for viewing up to eight cameras
- Alarm inputs and outputs control external devices on alarm
- Integrated motion detection indicates when something has moved
- VGA resolution delivers sharp, clear images
- MPEG-4, JPEG compression
See any errors on this page? Let us know.