VIVOTEK FE8173 is the latest fisheye fixed dome network camera from VIVOTEK, featuring a detailed 3-Megapixel resolution sensor with superb image quality. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) without blind spots, the camera is able to provide coverage of wide, open indoor areas, such as airports, shopping malls, train stations, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE8173 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view for various mounting applications. With the latest cutting-edge image processing capabilities, hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in both the panoramic as well as regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI). The new cutting-edge pixel calculator function helps the user to ensure the image quality of a desired area. As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the FE8173 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. Together with 802.3af Compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage, and iViewer app support, the FE8173 is indisputably the top choice for constructing a robust surveillance system with the greatest coverage possible.
- 3-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1.19 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
See any errors on this page? Let us know.