The FE8171V from Vivotek is a 3.1MP 360° surround view vandal-proof fisheye fixed dome network camera. Vivotek FE8171V is the first fisheye fixed dome network camera from Vivotek, featuring detailed 3.1MP-resolution sensor with superb image quality. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) without blind spots, this camera is able to provide an 8X wider field of view than a standard VGA camera, significantly reducing the need for multiple camera installations. It is extremely suitable for monitoring open areas such as airports, shopping malls, parking lots, retail stores, offices, and much more. The FE8171V offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic views, and regional views for various mounting applications. With the latest cutting-edge image processing, hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in the panoramic and regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest.
- 3.1-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 1.27 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- EN50155 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
See any errors on this page? Let us know.