The FD8161 is a fixed day/night dome network camera from Vivotek designed as a professional unit with a 2 megapixel sensor for use where face or license plate identification needs to be accurate especially in airports and building entrances. The FD8161 fixed dome camera comes with a 2 megapixel 1/3” CMOS sensor, a 1600 x 1200 resolution rate, a 3 to 9mm vari-focal auto iris lens, an IR-cut removable filter for day/night functions, plus in-built IR illuminators with an effective range up to 15 meters. The FD8161 day/night network camera also features PTZ data efficiency, a built-in PIR sensor, PoE, multiple simultaneous streams, as well as a 1/5 to 1/40,000 second shutter time, a Linux 2.6 embedded operating system, and triple codec H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression formats. This high performance camera offers an exceptionally wide coverage area producing superior details with a six times larger view than a VGA camera which in turn reduces the number of cameras needed to be installed in a security system.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation
- Built-in PIR Sensor for Human Detection
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Recessed Design with Cable Management for Clean Appearance
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
See any errors on this page? Let us know.