VIVOTEK FD8137H is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor security applications with a compact, stylish exterior. It features a HD WDR CMOS sensor to cope with challenging lighting conditions. The WDR Pro Technology allows the camera to capture both dark and bright parts of an image and combines the differences to generate a highly realistic image representative of the original scene, enabling it to provide video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye. This function enables the FD8137H to be widely applicable in high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, parking lots, ATMs, loading areas, and much more. In order to adapt to constantly changing lighting conditions, the FD8137H features a removable IR-cut filter as well as improved IR illuminators effective up to 15M for superior image quality around the clock.
The FD8137H supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With H.264, and MJPEG compatibility both included, the dual streams can be simultaneously transmitted in any of these formats at different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for versatile platforms. Thereby it further optimizes bandwidth and storage efficiency. Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the FD8137H is the ideal solution for your indoor surveillance needs.
- 1-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1280x800
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 15 Meters
- WDR Pro for Unparalleled Visibility in High Contrast Environments
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Build-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation
- 3D Noise Reduction
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.