The Everfocus Nevio 2 MP H.264 Day/Night Network Outdoor IR Bullet Camera captures full high definition images at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 25 fps, using a 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor. A host of imaging features ensures that the camera delivers shake and noise-free video in varied lighting conditions. Digital video stabilization compensates for camera shakes and the noise reduction function digitally corrects video noise, so that you get clear images with minimal distortion, allowing you to easily identify an intruder even in low light. Requiring a minimum illumination of 0.4 lux and equipped with IR LEDs effective up to 196' (60 m), the camera is suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. In addition, a removable IR cut filter switches the images between color and B&W as per changes in the ambient lighting. Motion detection triggers the camera's recording mode only when significant movement is observed in the surveillance area, ensuring optimum use of storage space. The camera is ONVIF / PSIA compliant and can be easily integrated with a wide range of devices. Equipped IP66 weatherproof enclosure makes the bullet camera suitable for use in harsh environmental conditions.
- H.264 encoding/decoding at real-time HD resolution at up to 1080p at 25 FPS
- 2.0 Megapixel CMOS image sensor with full 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- 12VDC and Power Over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- BNC test monitor output for the convenience of quick focus and diagnostics right at the camera site
- Weather Resistant
- Built-in Heater
- Smart Wizard settings for various event & schedule recordings
See any errors on this page? Let us know.