The ESTI650-5W is a presale SXTI from Pelco which is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system for use in dark locations. The ESTI650-5W SXTI security system comes with Esprit pan/tilt, resolution options of 640 x 480, IP and analog capacity support, plus LWIR, and H.264 and MJPEG compression. The ESTI650-5W thermal IP positioning system also features an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, HV, 360° pan continuous rotation, as well as a 50mm lens, and NTSC video formatting. This exceptional thermal positioning system comes as package complete with a wall mount, and has the ability for detecting people and vehicles in addition to recognizing and identifying them in all types of lighting conditions including complete darkness.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17 µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.