The ESTI650-5N is a presale SXTI Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco that is able to provide professional operation within a wide selection of applications when installed. The ESTI650-5N SXTI security system comes with resolution options of 640 x 480, Esprit pan/tilt, IP and analog capacity, plus H.264 and MJPEG compression, and LWIR. The ESTI650-5N thermal IP positioning system also features HV, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, a 360° pan continuous rotation, as well as NTSC video formatting, and a 50mm lens. This excellent thermal positioning package comes as a complete system including a pedestal mount, and is able to detect people and vehicles while recognizing and identifying them in all kinds of lighting conditions over a 24 hour period including complete darkness.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17 µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.