The ESTI650-2W is a presale SXTI from Pelco which is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system that provides simple setup to enhance a surveillance and security installation. The ESTI650-2W presale SXTI positioning system comes with LWIR, resolution options of 640 x 480, H.264 and MJPEG compression, plus Esprit pan/tilt, and IP and analog capacity. The ESTI650-2W thermal IP positioning system also features a 50mm lens, a 24 VAC power source, NTSC video formatting, as well as an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, and 360° pan continuous rotation. This excellent quality thermal positioning system comes as a complete package including a wall mount, and offers detection of people and vehicles, as well as being able to recognize and identify them in various levels of lighting including complete darkness on a 24 hour time frame.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17 µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.