The ESTI650-2N is a professional presale SXTI from Pelco which is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system that can provide high operation in most locations. The ESTI650-2N SXTI comes with LWIR, Esprit pan/tilt, resolution options of 640 x 480, plus H.264/MJPEG compression, and IP/analog capacity. The ESTI650-2N thermal IP positioning system also features a 50mm lens, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, a 24 VAC power source, as well as NTSC, and a 360° pan continuous rotation. This high quality thermal positioning system offers a security and surveillance operation detection of people and vehicles, in all types of lighting conditions including darkness, and is able to recognize and identify them when necessary.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.