The ESTI635-5W is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco designed for detecting, recognising and identifying people and vehicles in all types of 24 hours lighting conditions. The ESTI635-5W Sarix TI system comes with an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, LWIR, 360° pan continuous rotation, plus Esprit pan/tilt, and a 35mm lens. The ESTI635-5W thermal IP positioning system also features HV, resolution options of 640 x 480, IP/analog capacity as well as NTSC, and H.264/MJPEG compression. This high quality Sarix TI positioning system offers a professional security and surveillance operation a package which includes a wall mount, and can be installed in the most suitable location for the best possible thermal analysis of an area.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.