The ESTI635-5N is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco designed to detect, recognise and identify people and vehicles in all types of 24/7 lighting conditions. The ESTI635-5N Sarix TI security system comes with an LWIR, Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, 360° pan continuous rotation, plus a 35mm lens, and Esprit pan/tilt. The ESTI635-5N thermal IP positioning system also features resolution options of 640 x 480 lines, HV, IP/analog capacity, as well as H.264/MJPEG compression, and NTSC video formatting. This excellent quality Sarix TI system offers any surveillance operation a complete package with included pedestal mount allowing the security system to install the device where it is most suited to gain the best possible thermal identification outcome for either indoor or outdoor applications.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17µm Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.