The ESTI635-2W is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco developed for use in complete darkness and other types of lighting for detecting, recognising and identifying people and vehicles in these conditions. The ESTI635-2W Sarix TI security system comes with Esprit pan/tilt, an LWIR, 360° continuous pan rotation, plus Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, and a 35mm lens. The ESTI635-2W thermal IP positioning system also features NTSC, resolution options of 640 x 480 lines, IP/analog capacity, as well as HV, and H.264/MJPEG compression. This superb Sarix TI thermal system gives a security operation a complete package with its included wall mount for installing where the most gain can be achieved with the best possible outcome for thermal identification in indoor or outdoor location.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.