The ESTI635-2N is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco developed for using in darkness, difficult lighting and daylight hours for the detection, recognition and identification of people and vehicles under these conditions. The ESTI635-2N thermal IP positioning system comes with a 360° continuous pan rotation, IP/analog capacity, Esprit pan/tilt, plus an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, and HV. The ESTI635-2N presale Sarix TI system also features NTSC video formatting, an LWIR, resolution options of 640 x 480 lines, as well as a 35mm lens, and H.264/MJPEG compression. This superior Sarix TI thermal system with included pedestal mount offers a security operation the option for installing the device where it can achieve the best possible outcome in either indoor or outdoor areas.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.