The ESTI6100-5W is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco that has been developed for the security and surveillance industry for detection, identification and recognition of objects during daylight and difficult lighting periods such as complete darkness. The ESTI6100-5W thermal IP positioning system comes with 120/230 VAC, HV, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, plus built-in analytics, and H.264 and MJPEG compression. The ESTI6100-5W Sarix TI series also features a 100mm lens, Esprit pan/tilt, 640 X 480 resolutions, as well as Long Wave Infrared, and an F1.6 focal length. This high quality Sarix thermal positioning system comes as a package with a wall mount and is completed with an aluminum construction with a polyester powder coated gray finish which is well suited to both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.