The ESTI6100-5N is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco developed for use as a security and surveillance application for detection, recognition, and identification of objects during daylight and complete darkness. The ESTI6100-5N thermal IP positioning system comes with built-in analytics, 120/230 VAC, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, plus HV, and H.264/MJPEG compression. The ESTI6100-5N Sarix TI series also features Long Wave Infrared, a 100mm lens, 640 X 480 resolutions, as well as Esprit pan/tilt, and an F1.6 focal length. This high quality Sarix thermal positioning system comes with a pedestal mount for installing the unit in the most appropriate position, and comes complete with a polyester powder coated gray finish and an aluminum construction making it well suited to both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.