The ESTI6100-2W is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco designed for using as a security and surveillance device for detection, recognition, and identification of entities during daylight and darkness. The ESTI6100-2W thermal IP positioning system comes with H.264/MJPEG compression, built-in analytics, HV, plus 24 VAC, and an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer. The ESTI6100-2W Sarix TI series also features an F1.6 focal length, Long Wave Infrared, Esprit pan/tilt, as well as a 100mm lens, and 640 X 480 resolutions. This excellent quality Sarix thermal positioning system comes with a wall mount for installing the unit in the best possible position for monitoring, and comes complete with a polyester powder coated gray finish with an aluminum construction making it well suited to both indoor and outdoor surveillance locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.