The ESTI6100-2N is a Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco designed for using as a security and surveillance device for detection, recognition, and identification of entities during daylight and darkness. The ESTI6100-2N Sarix TI series comes with an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, built-in analytics, a 24 VAC power source, plus HV, and H.264/MJPEG compression. The ESTI6100-2N thermal IP positioning system also features 640 X 480 resolutions, an F1.6 focal length, a 100mm lens, as well as Esprit pan/tilt, and Long Wave Infrared. This excellent quality Sarix thermal positioning system has an included pedestal mount so the unit can be installed in the best possible position for surveillance and monitoring, and comes complete with a gray powder coated polyester finish making it perfect for either indoor or outdoor surveillance locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 640 X 480 Resolution Options
- 17m Pixel Size (640 x 480 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.