The ESTI350-5W is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco which has an advanced type thermal imaging system for detecting objects, and recognising and identifying them during daylight and completely dark hours of the night. The ESTI350-5W IP thermal positioning system comes with 384 x 288 resolution options, Long Wave Infrared, IP and analog capability, plus H.264 and MJPEG compression, and Esprit pan/tilt. The ESTI350-5W Sarix TI camera system also features a 50mm lens, an IP66 rated housing, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, as well as 360° continuous pan rotation, and an F1.7 focal length. This superb quality thermal IP positioning system comes with a gray polyester powder coated finish, an aluminum construction, plus an included wall mount for installing the camera in the most appropriate position for high level thermal monitoring and surveillance.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.