The ESTI350-5N is a presale Sarix TI series thermal IP positioning system from Pelco designed with an advanced thermal imaging system for detection of objects, and recognising and identifying them during night time and daylight hours. The ESTI350-5N IP thermal positioning system comes with Long Wave Infrared, 384 x 288 resolution options, IP and analog capability, plus Esprit pan/tilt, and H.264 and MJPEG compression. The ESTI350-5N presale Sarix TI system also features an IP66 rated housing, a 50mm lens, an Amorphous Silicon Micro bolometer, as well as an F1.7 focal length, and a 360° continuous pan rotation. This high quality thermal IP positioning system comes with an aluminum construction, a gray polyester powder coated finish, and an included wall mount which allows the camera to be installed in the best position for high level thermal surveillance.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.