The ESTI350-2W is a presale SXTI pan/tilt professional thermal IP positioning system from Pelco which is designed to provide high quality operation in completely dark environments. The ESTI350-2W positioning system comes with a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, a continuous 360° pan rotation, 2 simultaneous video streams, a 384 x 288 resolution option, as well as IP/Analog capability, and MPEG/H.264 compression. The ESTI350-2W positioning system also features in-built analytics, a +33° to –83° tilt range, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, plus a 50mm lens, and long wave infrared properties. This professional IP positioning system is able to provide high use in a number of locations and delivers a simple installation process for fast operation and use.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.