The ESTI350-2N is an SXTI presale pan/tilt IP positioning system from Pelco which is designed to deliver high thermal imaging of people and vehicles in complete darkness to provide easy detection and recognition for the security system owner. The ESTI350-2N positioning system comes with a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, IP/Analog capability, a continuous 360° pan rotation, 2 simultaneous video streams, as well as a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, and a +33° to –83° tilt range. The ESTI350-2N IP security positioning system also features MPEG/H.264 compression, in-built analytics, a 384 x 288 resolution option, a 50mm lens, plus long wave infrared properties. This professional surveillance positioning system is designed to be used in a number of high standard security operations, and can be simply installed by all operators.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.