The ESTI335-5W is an SXTI pan/tilt thermal positioning system with wall mount from Pelco which is designed to provide users with a professional security solution for night time people and vehicle detection. The ESTI335-5W positioning system comes with MPEG/H.264 compression, long wave infrared properties, a +33° to –83° tilt range, plus a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, and in-built analytics. The ESTI335-5W positioning system also features a 384 x 288 resolution option, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, 2 simultaneous video streams, IP/Analog capability, plus a continuous pan 360° rotation, and a 35mm lens. This professional surveillance positioning system is able to provide high use in a range of installations, and provides optimal monitoring capabilities for all users.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.