The ESTI335-5N is a pre-sale SXTI pedestal mount security IP positioning system from Pelco which can deliver professional thermal imaging in dark conditions to easily recognise and detect vehicles and people. The ESTI335-5N IP positioning system comes with IP/Analog capability, 2 simultaneous video streams, a continuous 360° pan rotation, MPEG/H.264 compression, as well as a 384 x 288 resolution option, and in-built analytics. The ESTI335-5N positioning system also features a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, a +33° to –83° tilt range, a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, plus a 35mm lens, and long wave infrared properties. This professional positioning system is able to offer complete monitoring over a location, and delivers fast installation and operation for additional time saving.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.