The ESTI335-2W is a presale SXTI pan/tilt IP positioning surveillance system from Pelco which is designed as a thermal imaging solution that can be used to recognize and detect vehicles and people in many surveillance operations where complete darkness resides. The ESTI335-2W IP positioning system comes with a +33° to –83° tilt range, long wave infrared properties, IP/Analog capability, MPEG/H.264 compression, as well as a 384 x 288 resolution option, and a continuous 360° pan rotation. The ESTI335-2WIP positioning system also features 2 simultaneous video streams, in-built analytics, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, a 35mm lens, plus a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed. This professional security positioning system is designed to provide high use in a number of locations, and can be simply installed without any complications.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.