The ESTI335-2N is a presale SXTI pan/tilt professional IP positioning system from Pelco which is designed to deliver high quality operation for detecting and recognizing vehicles and people in complete darkness. The ESTI335-2N positioning system comes with a 384 x 288 resolution option, a continuous 360° pan rotation, 2 simultaneous video streams, IP/Analog capability, plus MPEG/H.264 compression, and a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed. The ESTI335-2N positioning system also features a +33° to –83° tilt range, long wave infrared properties, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, plus a 35mm lens, and in-built analytics. This professional positioning system is designed to provide high use in a number of locations, and can be simply installed by the operator.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25m Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.