The ESTI314-5W is an SXTI pan/tilt thermal IP positioning system w/ wall mount from Pelco which is designed to deliver high quality operation for easy detection of vehicles and people when in completely dark situations. The ESTI314-5W positioning system comes with MPEG/H.264 compression, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, a 384 x 288 resolution option, 2 simultaneous video streams, as well as IP/Analog capability, and a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed. The ESTI314-5W positioning system also features a continuous 360° pan rotation, a +33° to –83° tilt range, long wave infrared properties, plus in-built analytics, and a 14mm lens. This positioning system provides a simple installation, and can easily provide professional and long lasting operation within most locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.