The ESTI314-5N is a professional SXTI pan/tilt presale IP thermal positioning system from Pelco which is designed to provide users with a reliable security solution that can be used in most surveillance applications. The ESTI314-5N positioning system comes with 2 simultaneous video streams, a continuous 360° pan rotation, a 384 x 288 resolution option, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, as well as MPEG/H.264 compression, and a 14mm lens. The ESTI314-5N positioning system also features a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, a +33° to –83° tilt range, long wave infrared properties, plus in-built analytics, and IP/Analog capability. This professional thermal positioning system is designed to be used in a number of surveillance applications, and is ideal for offering detection and recognition of people and vehicle that may come into the sensing zone.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 120/230 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.