The ESTI314-2W is a presale SXTI pan/tilt security positioning system from Pelco which is designed as a thermal imaging solution that can provide clear detection and recognition of faces, license plates, and objects within a location. The ESTI314-2W positioning system comes with a continuous 360° pan rotation, a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, 2 simultaneous video streams, a +33° to –83° tilt range, as well as a 384 x 288 resolution option, and in-built analytics. The ESTI314-2W positioning system also features a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, a 14mm lens, MPEG/H.264 compression, plus long wave infrared properties, and IP/Analog capability. This positioning system is designed to be used in many different locations, and provides high operation and support for delivering clear images in multiple surveillance locations.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.