The ESTI314-2N is an SXTI pre-sale pan/tilt thermal positioning system with pedestal mount from Pelco which is designed to easily recognise and detect objects, faces, and license plates in 24/7 surveillance applications. The ESTI314-2N positioning system comes with 2 simultaneous video streams, a +33° to –83° tilt range, a 384 x 288 resolution option, MPEG/H.264 compression, as well as long wave infrared properties, and a continuous 360° pan rotation. The ESTI314-2N positioning system also features a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, in-built analytics, plus IP/Analog capability, and a 14mm lens. This professional security positioning system is designed to be used in a number of locations, and delivers high standard operation first time, every time.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.