The ESTI3100-5W is an SXTI 100mm IP pan/tilt thermal IP positioning system with wall mount from Pelco which is designed to deliver high quality operation in most surveillance installations. The ESTI3100-5W positioning system comes with a continuous 360° pan rotation, a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, a 100mm lens, as well as a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, and MPEG/H.264 compression. The ESTI3100-5W positioning system also features IP/Analog capability, a +33° to –83° tilt range, a 384 x 288 resolution option, 2 simultaneous video streams, plus long wave infrared properties, and in-built analytics. This pan and tilt positioning system can be used in a number of locations, and delivers high detection and recognition of faces, license plates, and objects for optimal viewing.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 ohm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.