The ESTI3100-5N is a pre-sale SXTI pan/tilt thermal imaging IP positioning system w/ pedestal mount from Pelco that is designed to provide users with a reliable security solution that can fit into any security installation. The ESTI3100-5N positioning system comes with a 384 x 288 resolution option, 2 simultaneous video streams, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, in-built analytics, long wave infrared properties, as well as a continuous 360° pan rotation, and a 100mm lens. The ESTI3100-5N positioning system also features MPEG/H.264 compression, a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, IP/Analog capability, plus a +33° to –83° tilt range, and day and night surveillance operations. This professional positioning system is designed to deliver high use in a number of setups, and can easily recognize and detect objects, faces, and licenses plates for added convenience.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.