The ESTI3100-2W is a wall mount SXTI pan tilt pre-sale IP thermal imaging surveillance positioning system from Pelco that is designed to be installed within a new or existing security installation with its advanced design. The ESTI3100-2W surveillance positioning system comes with a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed, IP/Analog capability, a 100mm lens, a 384 x 288 resolution option, MPEG/H.264 compression, as well as a +33° to –83° tilt range, and 2 simultaneous video streams. The ESTI3100-2W surveillance positioning system also features a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, in-built analytics, long wave infrared properties, plus a continuous 360° pan rotation. This professional positioning system is ideal for use in day and night surveillance operations, and is designed to detect and recognize faces, license plates, and suspicious objects.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.