The ESTI3100-2N is a pre-sale SXTI pan/tilt IP surveillance positioning system from Pelco which is designed as an advanced thermal imaging pan and tilt system that can be used in video security applications. The ESTI3100-2N surveillance positioning system comes with long wave infrared properties, a 384 x 288 resolution option, MPEG/H.264 compression, in-built analytics, as well as a continuous 360° pan rotation, and a 0.1° to 100°/sec with proportional pan variable speed. The ESTI3100-2N IP positioning system also features a +33° to –83° tilt range, 2 simultaneous video streams, a sun safe uncooled amorphous silicon micro bolometer, plus IP/Analog capability, and a 100mm lens. This positioning system is designed to provide high use in a number of locations, and delivers advanced use for optimal surveillance monitoring.
- Uncooled, Sun-Safe, Amorphous Silicon Microbolometer
- Long Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Esprit Pan/Tilt
- IP and Analog Capability
- 384 x 288 Resolution Options
- 25 µm Pixel Size (384 x 288 model)
- Sensitivity Below NETD <50 mK at f/1.0
- 24 VAC
- H.264 and MJPEG Compression
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Video Streams
- Built-in Analytics
- Variable Speed Pan, 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +33° to –83° from Horizontal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.