The ESD200-N-4 is a covert color camera that has been made by Everfocus to appear as a smoke alarm to the unsuspecting eye. The ESD200-N-4 comes with a 1/3" Sony Interline Transfer HAD CCD image sensor, 380 TV lines of high resolution, a 0.3 lux, plus an electronic shutter and AGC features. The ESD200-N-4 can be operated in changing light conditions and comes with a lens mount of 12 mm x P0.5, it also consists of 250,000 pixels, coaxial and BNC inputs and outputs, and comes complete with a signal to noise ratio of 48dB. The ESD200-N-4 is lightweight and easy to use and install for most surveillance applications.
- 1/3" Sony Interline Transfer HAD CCD Image Sensor
- 380 TV Lines Of High Resolution
- A 0.3 Lux, Plus An Electronic Shutter and AGC
- Lens Mount Of 12 mm x P0.5
- 250,000 Pixels, Coaxial and BNC Inputs and Outputs
- A Signal To Noise Ratio Of 48dB
See any errors on this page? Let us know.