The Esprit SE IP Integrated PTZ and Pressurized Camera System is a high-performance remote positioning system featuring an integrated camera and lens, pan-and-tilt unit, multi-protocol receiver, and Sarix-based H.264 encoder. Designed and built for continuous duty, Esprit SE IP offers dynamic remote positioning capabilities and is capable of remaining completely operational in 90 mile-per-hour wind conditions. A built-in heater, window defroster/defogger, sun shroud, and insulation blanket are standard features on the ES40E/ES41E units, which also include open collector auxiliary output that functions for two seconds before deactivating. This industry leading integrated package offers responsive, high-speed positioning capabilities, outstanding weather protection and a level of aesthetics and ease-of-installation that remains unmatched in video security.
- Encoder, Receiver, Pan/Tilt, and Enclosure
- Tilt Range of +36 degrees to -85 degrees from Horizontal
- Ability to Control and Monitor Video Over IP Networks
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression
- Multilevel Password Protection
- Internal Scheduling Clock
- Horizontal Zone and Window Blanking
- On-Screen Compass and Tilt Display
- Open IP Standards
- ONVIF Compliant
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.