The ES4036-2N from Pelco is an Esprit SE Positioning System features a receiver, pan/tilt, enclosure, and either an Integrated Optics Package (IOP) in a single, easy-to-install system. Options include IOP models with or without wiper. the ES4036-2N offers a high resolution, color/black-white camera (540 TVL) with an infrared cut filter, 432X zoom (36X optical, 12X digital), electronic image stabilization, and wide dynamic range. A powder-coated, aluminum construction makes the ES4036-2N ideal for either indoor or outdoor applications.
The system has an absolute operating temperature range of –45° to 50°C (–50° to 122°F). Within two hours after power-up, the entire unit can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of –25°C (–13°F). The ES4036-2N is variable pan and tilt speeds range from 0.1 to 40 degrees per second in manual pan mode, and 0.1 to 20 degrees per second in manual tilt. Pan preset and turbo speeds are 100 degrees per second in wind speeds of 80 kph (50 mph) and 50 degrees per second in the 145 kph (90 mph) wind-speed profile. Tilt preset speed is 30 degrees per second. The ES4036-2N is capable of 360 degrees of continuous pan rotation. The tilt range allows for horizontal viewing of +36 to –85 degrees. There are 256 configurable preset positions with a preset accuracy of 0.1 degree.
- Receiver, Pan/Tilt, and Enclosure with Integrated Optics Package (IOP), NTSC/PAL
- Day/Night, 540 TVL, Autofocus, 128X (WDR), Motion Detection, Image Enhancement
- Electronic Image Stabilization Integrated Window Wiper with Configurable Delay and Shut-Off
- Preset Positioning Accuracy ±0.1, Variable Speed Pan: 0.1° to 100°/Sec with Proportional Pan
- Window Blanking, Multishaped
- Internal Scheduling Clock
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Tilt Range of +36° to –85° from Horizontal
- Password Protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.