The EHD730 is a weatherproof, high resolutions vandal resistant dome camera that features 720 horizontal television lines and 30 infrared illuminators. The infrared illuminators are able to allow the camera to be able to see up to 100 feet/30 meters in complete and total darkness. The lens that is used on this camera features a varifocal 2.8~12mm Megapixel DC Auto iris lens. It also boasts Adaptive Tone Curve Reproduction (ATR)/Digital Wide Dynamic Range expansion to deliver properly exposed images despite unbalanced lighting in the scene. The camera has an Adjustable 2D-Noise Reduction that increases picture clarity while improving DVR disk storage utilization. The combination of all the features listed above provides color without compromise, including options such as choice of full motion color or true day/night images in zero ambient light without ghosting. Itâ€™s IP66 weatherproof rating and a built in heater that can provide the ability for the camera to be able to function in temperatures as low as –40º Fahrenheit. This is a great camera to add to any level of surveillance system, from home security to beyond.
- Ultra resolution of over 720 horizontal TV lines for astounding image quality
- Provides 2D-Noise Reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- Easy to use OSD setup menu
- Vandal Resistant construction able to withstand intentional damage
- The flexible angle viewing with its 3 Axis rotation design allows wall or ceiling mounting
- IP66 weather resistant rating means that it will withstand the elements of outdoor conditions
- Up to 100 feet of IR distance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.