The EHD363 is an outdoor, vandal resistant 3-axis IR dome camera which utilizes a Sony 1/3" 960H Exview HAD CCD Sensor and enhanced Effio-E DSP to provide high resolution 700TVL color video for security surveillance applications. Advanced functions including Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction) and Anti CR (Anti Color Rolling) insure optimum image quality under low or unbalanced lighting conditions. Vandal Proof materials and an IP66 weather resistant housing allow reliable operation in outdoor and indoor environments. True day/night operation combined with 30m (98ft.) range high efficiency IR LEDs makes the EHD363 suitable for a wide range of day and night surveillance situations. Plus, dual voltage 12VDC/24VAC operation, 3-axis mechanical design and built-in 3.7-12mm varifocal auto iris lens bring flexibility to installation and field of view adjustment.
- Sony 1/3" 960H EXview HAD II high resolution CCD sensor for 700TVL images
- Employs Sony Enhanced Effio-E Digital Signal Processor (DSP) chip-set for advanced image processing
- Built-in Auto Gain Control (AGC), Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW) enhance image quality
- Advanced DSP functions enhance image quality: Digital WDR/ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction), 2D-NR (2D Noise Reduction), Anti CR (Anti Color Rolling)
- Varifocal DC iris 3.7-12mm lens and 3-Axis design for flexible field of view adjustment
- Eleven high efficiency IR LEDs with 30m (98ft.) range in for low/no light applications
- True day/night auto switching for best day time color and low light performance
- Vandal proof to withstand impact of a 10 pound sledgehammer.
- Weather resistant, IP66 rated
- Dual power: 12VDC/24VAC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.